Following are the major reasons of various problems of hand and feet.
- Poor hygiene will damage the skin. Hand infection can also be the result.
- Extra fitting or tight shoes should be avoided because these shoes can create lines and marks on the feet other than causing fungal infection.
- Due to harsh cold weather, the skin becomes dry and damaged.
- Use of bad quality cosmetics can also cause various skin problems.
Some Helpful Tips:
- For the good-looking hands feet, it is required to keep your skin healthy and glowing. You should moisturize your skin twice a day especially in winter.
- If you have lines on your feet or hands, use of olive oil is very good. Massaging olive oil helps in the removal of dark lines and patches from your skin. Direct sunrays are also very dangerous for the skin. You should apply sun block on the hands and feet; it protects from sunrays.
- Massage your hands and feet with oil for ten minutes daily then wash them with warm water. You can also use massage cream instead of oil for the massage. It relaxes your body and skin and makes your skin looking fresh and refreshed.
- To remove dead cells of the skin, mix glycerin, rose water and lemon juice and apply this mixture daily on your hands and feet.
- For beautiful and soft hands and feet, it is important to cleanse your nails because dirty nails spoil the whole look of your personality. Clean and trimmed nails beautify your hands and make you look well-mannered and clean. Nail polish can be a good addition but quality of nail polish matters a lot. Using nail polish of low-grade quality makes the nails turn yellow.
- Take 1 tbsp of milk powder, ½ tbsp honey, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and mix these ingredients. Apply this mixture on hands and feet for 20 minutes then wash off. You can do this twice a week to bring a natural glow to them.
- Regular manicure and pedicure are also important for the skin.